Monday, October 25, 2010

Robot Creation

I feel like these days I have much more time on my hands. I have found that I ask myself "hey should I be stopping somewhere?" hoping that I might have a reason, but I don't and I found that I like it! Instead I am coming home and it is good. I have more time to do the things I really want to do and need to do. I haven't been so behindin the day to day chores of life and I feel like I have much more time to spend with my family doing new activities instead of shopping at the mall.

Like Jason said we had a birthday party for a little friend of Dane's, so I decided to make him a Robot. I was happy to find that I had everything I needed in my sewing box. It was fun to create.


2 comments:

  1. Hor cute! Funny how we all get into such a rut of stopping at the mall.....not really needing too. love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I can't sew at all ... but I plan to learn.

    ReplyDelete