Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween


First of all, happy halloween? I think it gets more terrifying every year. Hah, I thought it'd be funny to say to someone when they said, "Happy Halloween" to reply, "Happy? Did you see all the body parts and ghosts everywhere? It is a little more terrifying than happy" Anyways, maybe thats just me that thinks its funny, regardless our boys were happy to have candy. Carissa was busy, and this time I helped, Dane got a hand-me-down costume of an owl or baby eagle or something with wings. And Elias got to dress up in a home made SHARK constume!! and was he scary, anyways, heres a pic of the shark costume.


In other news, our simplified life has been going great! We are loving the new found time and freedom, not to mention the saved money is a nice added bonus. We were in the mall for some reason, unrelated to buying, and as we left we both thought, wow that was easy, I had no urge to look even. Stay tuned for more exciting developments.

1 comment:

  1. Cute costume. ......I agree about the "Happy???" Glad you are still loving your adventure.Mom

    ReplyDelete