Monday, November 15, 2010

Realizations

Wow. Carissa and I drove down the same street in Calgary on the same day and came to the same feelings without knowing about the other person's thoughts. We were driving down 32nd Ave, past Barlow TR in the NE in Calgary and the streets were filled with businesses. Not typical for Calgary, I know... (sarcasm). But it felt different because there were no services or needs being met it was all toys-r-us, Pet Cetera, expensive furniture, office supplies kinda stuff, and everyone had their sweet neon sign out front telling me why they are worth coming in and buying things from. Like... "20% off all of the time!" ... so why not just make your prices lower instead of being in a constant state of SALE! Anyway, I know I am just rambling, and I don't have anything revolutionary to say other than CINCO DE MAYO! but we'll save that for May 5th. It was just crazy to think about because I had never thought twice about it. Hope you are all enjoying your day.


1 comment:

  1. I've seen those same signs and wonder as you did....why do they have the sale on all the time???? Funny how you both traveled the same road and same thoughts came to you. Keep having fun! Mom

    ReplyDelete