Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year and 3 months down



Well we are 1/4 way through our compact year. So far it has been a whole lot of everything... Challenging, fun, easier than expected, harder than expected. But alas here we are in 2011 and 9 months left of the journey. Christmas was a lot of work as we prepared homemade gifts, it was fun but the challenge was coming up with good unique ideas. I think we did pretty good. I just wanted to share a couple photos from the gifts we made.



It was a lot of fun designing creating and giving these gifts. There were many more that were made. But it was a truly rewarding experience.

2 comments:

  1. I am so interested in that desk and chair you recovered! It all looks super impressive; I'm sorry I couldn't see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You did such a great job on your gifts! I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete